Advent 200 Hotmelt Plain Paper Labeler
Did you know that not all round product labelers require pressure-sensitive labels?
For years there has been an alternative solution using plain paper labels. It comes in the form of the Advent 200 machine.
How does it work?
- Hot melt glue pellets/chips are added to the internal reservoir. The user flips the heater button on and the glue becomes a liquid.
- A stack of 300 plain paper labels up to 8.5” wide are loaded in the feed tray.
- The operator places each bottle into the adjustable carriage and the label is applied. Labeling speeds of 40 products per minute are possible!
What are some unique features?
- Labeling round containers from 1” to 12” in diameter with simple changeover.
- Standard skip-glue pattern to securely attach the label with a minimal amount of adhesive.
- All electric design with wheeled cart for portability.
- Overhead pressure arm to insure proper adhesion.
- Performance guarantee with product testing.
- 2 year warranty and free phone/email support.
- All replacement parts in stock.
- Optional lug or handle label registration.
What kinds of bottles can be labeled?
Essentially any straight walled metal or plastic round product can be used. Even containers like paint cans with label placement between chimes can be easily labeled.
Call us at 800-275-0828 to discuss your application and receive a formal quote!
Sato CLNX Series Printers
Available in 4” and 6” wide configurations the Sato CLNX series is the barcode printer for the modern world. From multiple resolutions and RFID configurations to tool-less maintenance and a LCD color screen…this printer delivers at a great price!
What are some unique features?
- On-board videos for loading, using, and troubleshooting the printer.
- Certified integration with SAP Auto-ID infrastructure
- Best in class max 10” label rolls and 1968′ ribbons for less consumable changeover
- Built-in LAN, USB, Parallel, Serial, External I/O, and Bluetooth connectivity with optional WLAN
- Dual processors for fastest first label throughput.
- Label Tension Dampener System to control back-feed tension for on demand label applications, providing a proper and consistent label track.
Can the printer be swapped in for other brands in service?
Using the class leading standard on-board emulation the Sato CLNX auto detects and prints in place of competitive printers. This allow users to plug-and-play operation when switching from Sato legacy models or another brand of printer.
Why buy from Priddy Sales?
As a Sato “Premier Prestige” partner, we offer the best pricing and no charge support for the life of the printer. Rest assure that you will be working with a company that will provide the CORRECT solution for your application. Priddy Sales also has multiple USA ship points for label and ribbon consumables to save you freight costs.
Fugitive Hot Melt Glue
Fugitive hot melt is commonly known as peelable, pouch seal, credit card, booger, or removable glue. It is clear and produces medium tack between the substrates. No residue or mess is left behind when removed like with double-sided tape and other hot melts. This product can be also dispensed in multiple forms and temperatures.
Where would I have seen this product used?
When you receive a new credit card in the mail, it is the thin strip of glue you find attached to the back.
What are some other applications?
Fugitive glue us typically used for creating floral bouquets, crafts, attaching business cards, mass mailing of magazines, samples, or coupons. It also can be used to bond paper, plastic, cardboard, metals, vinyls, and glass.
Fugitive is available in 3 forms:
- Glue dots or dabs with several strength variations.
- 1.5 ounce cartridges dispensed using a specialized hot melt glue gun
- Small bricks for bulk dispensing systems
Top & Bottom Labeling Systems
Did you know that there are a variety of methods for top and bottom inline labeling applications? The three most common solutions are interrupted, hugger, or split belt conveyors. The type is chosen by the relationship between the product’s contact surface and bottom label. Call us at 800-275-0828 to receive a no obligation system quote!
These machines work on a variety of cosmetic, electronics, personal healthcare, baked goods, produce, and confectioneries. The top is typically the prime label and the bottom an ingredients label. The containers themselves can be labeled as round, flat, or indented. Print-and-apply options are also available!
Interrupted Belt Applications: shrink wrapped trays rectangular or elongated boxes, and clamshells
Hugger Belt Applications: drink bottles, ice cream sandwiches, small jars, pralines, and vitamins
Split Belt Applications: frozen foods, meat trays, packaged cakes or cookies, and bags