The ECO-friendly TEC 3400 all electric hot melt glue dispenser was designed as a replacement for the TEC 3200 tool. With 400 watts it can dispense up to 8.25 lbs. of 1 3/4″ (43mm) glue slugs per hour with no air compressor. It is a great lower cost alternative to the Loctite 175 or Henkel Loctite EQ HM22 glue guns!
What are some of the features?
- The TEC 3400 includes 4 temperature modules ranging from 260 to 420 degrees F
- Built-in trigger boost to detect when the trigger is pulled frequently, and then boosts power to the heater to meet this increased demand. This allows the
adhesive to be always applied at the optimum temperature.
- The micro-controller detects periods of non-use and progressively reduces the temperature of the tool until it is switched off after 2 hours. Simply pulling the trigger resets the tool, which quickly recovers to the set temperature. This feature saves energy, improves tool reliability and is an important safety feature in the work place.
- The controller also detects various fault conditions and will indicate these with a rapidly flashing indicator. If this occurs the tool will shut down, preventing more serious damage, and ensuring user safety.
- Standard precision nozzle included, also available
- Detachable stand for additional portability
How do I purchase it?
Call us at 800-275-0828 to discuss the project or buy it online HERE. Priddy Sales is an authorized Power Adhesive distributor with a full service and support staff.
What are these printers?
The CAB MACH series printers were designed for reliable small to medium volume label printing. These German-built desktop machines are ideal of direct thermal and thermal transfer applications up to 4” wide. They are available in 203 and 300 dpi configurations with print speeds up to 7” per second. Besides a CAB Windows driver each device is provided with the Cablabel S3 software which allows creating label formats of all kinds.
What are some of the features?
MACH1 comes with control buttons and LED display; MACH2 with colored LCD display and easily operated navigator pad.
Wide opening lid for 1” core labels and 300 meter ribbons.
Built-in serial/USB/Ethernet connectivity
Ability to print to large variety of paper and synthetic materials
Integrated real-time clock the labels can be signed with the current date and time.
Space saving size and low noise operation
Optional accessories: cutter, present sensor, and external label rewinder
How do I purchase one?
Call us at 800-275-0828 to discuss the project and receive a no obligation quote. Priddy Sales is an authorized CAB partner with a full service and support staff.
What is EasyLabel ?
Tharo EasyLabel is an inexpensive software package that enables PC users to easily design and print their own labels on demand. It is available in single-user and multi-user platforms to meet all production requirements. A no obligation demo copy can be downloaded here.
What advantages does it offer over its competition?
- Simple to understand interactive tutorials
- FREE support from Priddy Sales and Tharo with NO annual contact required
- FREE updates to meet future Windows software releases
- Software licensing by USB key instead of by PC. This means that the software is not lost if a hard drive crashes
- Internal drivers built-in to the software for all major printer manufacturers and the ability to print to any Windows print driver.
How do I know what edition to purchase?
The following link will direct you to an edition comparison chart showing all available features. Feel free to call us at 800-275-0828 for any other questions or concerns. Priddy Sales has been an authorized sales and support reseller of EasyLabel for over 15 years.
What is so special about this product?
Surebonder 925 was formulated as a low cost, high performance hot melt for bonding difficult substrates. The adhesive is flexible, bonds strong, and has a 60 second open/set time.
What materials can it bond?
- Concrete (including brick, stone, tile, ceramic)
- Plastic (including polycarbonate, PVC, ABS, polystyrene, PET, polyurethane)
- Nylon and fabric
- Wood and coated paper
How can it be dispensed?
925 is available in industry standard 7/16” diameter sticks and bulk chips. The product should always be dispensed by a high temp glue gun or bulk applicator at 380 degrees F.
How do I test it in my application?
Call us today at 800-275-0828 to discuss your project and receive sample sticks for test approval.
Can just ANY thermal transfer label or ribbon be used for printing UL labels?
No…there are many important factors to selecting the correct UL APPROVED thermal transfer labels and ribbons for your application. As a full media supplier, Priddy Sales has the expertise and materials to meet these demands. This means we have passed the rigorous UL investigative process regarding manufacturing, quality control, and material acquisition to meet Standard 969 for Marking and Labeling Systems. And, we maintain all proper records to ensure ongoing compliance. We also offer a complete line of printers and application equipment.
What are some common UL labeling applications?
Durable goods and products such as automotive parts, electronics, building materials, and appliances that require permanent marking or labeling of specific safety-related information such as hazards, warnings, cautions, installation instructions, product classifications and electrical ratings.
Do you offer any print-and-apply solutions?
Yes…with the help of CAB and Universal, we have a multitude of semi-automatic and inline automatic labeling print-and-apply labeling solutions. We even have 2-color printer-applicator solutions for creating variable print warning symbols!
How do we get started?
Call us today at 800-275-0828 to discuss your project and receive a prompt no obligation quote.