This low cost industrial hot melt dispensing applicator is perfect for semi-automatic applications. The user places the product under the nozzle and presses a footswitch. A time delay relay switch dispenses the same amount of adhesive each time. This machine is best suited for piece work such as applying a small dab of glue on mailings or product assembly work which requires exact repeatability.
- Triples production over handguns
- Much more ergonomic than handguns
- Requires far less maintenance than handguns
- Many bulk adhesive options
- Adjustable Temperature : 200deg F to 500deg F (93deg C to 260deg C)
- Watts, Volts : 800 Watts, 120 Volts
- Air Supply : 40 to 70 PSI (compressor not included)
- Adhesive Shape : Slats, Chips, Pellets, Bricks
- Throat Depth : 6-1/2″
- Dimensions : 18-1/4″ High, 10-1/4″ Wide, 8-3/8″ Length
- Tank Capacity : 2 Pounds
- Viscosity Maximum : 20,000 CPS
- Nozzles Orifices Included : .040″, .080″, .125″
- Melt Rate : 5.5 lbs per hour
- Flow Control : yes
- Warm Up time : Approximately 20 minutes
How do I purchase this machine?
Call us at 800-275-0828 to discuss your application and receive a prompt no obligation quote.