Hot melt adhesives are an excellent alternative to epoxies for electrical connector potting. This method of securing connections prevents disconnect in shipping or in the field. The process is common in electronics, automotive and aerospace manufacturing. We offer a variety of hot melt adhesive and dispensing options to meet all production demands.
Hot Melt Options
- Surebonder 725 in clear or black
- Surebonder 4588 in brown, natural, or black
- Surebonder S-12478-10 in amber
- TECBOND 7718 in amber, black, beige, and cola
- TECBOND 7786FR “fire retardant” grade in amber
Advantages of Hot Melt over Epoxy
- Instant set up (less than 1 minute) with no heat or drying rack requirements
- Longer shelf life storage
- Tack free finish with no residue
- No need for inefficient mixing nozzles
How do I purchase these products?
Call us at 800-275-0828 to discuss your application and receive a prompt no obligation quote.