Sonlok 3243 Threadlocker Adhesive
Sonlok 3243 is a BLUE fast curing, medium strength anaerobic thread locking compound for bonding and sealing threads, and retaining of cylindrical parts. This adhesive is highly resistance to heat, vibrations, water, gases, oils, hydrocarbons and many chemicals.
- Ideal for less active material such as stainless steel, and plated parts.
Recommended for fasteners between 1/4” and 3/4” (6 to 20 mm) diameters.
- Locks and seals threaded joints-nuts, screws, and studs with improved oil resistance.
- Part disassembly possible with hand tools.
- Color coded BLUE
- Excellent alternative to ASI Torque 43 TL, Loctite 243, Vibra Tite 121, Hernon Nuts N Bolts 434, 3M Scotch-Weld TL42/TL43, and Pacer ANL-42
- Meets MIL-SPEC MIL-S-46163 Type II Grade N and MIL-S-22473E Letter Grade CVV; WRAS certified
- Available in 10ml, 50ml, 250ml, 1 liter, and 10 liter carboy
- Rocker studs and adjustment bolts
- Bolts on valve and cam covers
- Oil pans
- Disc brake calipers
How do I purchase this product?
Call us at 800-275-0828 to further discuss your application or purchase online.