Like death and taxes, label price increases are inevitable! We have proudly held our prices for the last 6 years, but unfortunately the time has come. All custom labels quotes will be updated upon order placement. Any change to “stock” labels will also be quoted and/or updated on our website. Please note that Priddy Sales is continually working to minimize these increases through efficiency and volume.
Below are some examples to further explain the necessary change:
- Boise is converting one of their machines currently making pressure-sensitive liner paper over to make liner board products. They provide 30% of the liners used in North America so this change will have a significant impact on availability and cost.
- Appvion Paper, which is a major supplier of face stock material, filed for bankruptcy protection on October 2nd.
- A major supplier of a direct thermal top coating component was shuttered by the Chinese government for pollution issues and is estimated to be idle for 4 to 5 months. The plant produces about 35% of the component used by the world in DT face sheets.
- Raw material increases from suppliers like Mactac, UPM Raflatac, Acucote, Spinnaker Coating, Stratatac, and Avery-Dennison.
Priddy Sales Company looks forward to helping you with your future labeling projects and will continue to provide you the best value for your money in supplies and service.
Adhesives for Bonding Polypropylene
Polypropylene is a thermoplastic polymer commonly used in manufacturing. It is a durable and chemically resistant material with the benefit of also being highly sustainable. However…bonding polypropylene to itself or other materials is not an easy task! Below are some recommended options:
Hot Melt Options
- TECBOND 263 for bonding polypropylene to polypropylene
- TECBOND 267 for bonding polypropylene to other plastics
Methacrylate (MMA) Options
- Partite 7400 for structural bonding of polypropylene to various materials with NO SURFACE TREATMENT!
Cyanoacrylate (Superglue) Options
- Parfix 3414 for instant bonding of polypropylene to plastics or metals
How do I purchase these products?
Call us at 800-275-0828 to discuss your application and receive a prompt no obligation quote.
CAB MACH 4S Printer
New to the market is the CAB MACH 4S desktop thermal transfer printer! This unit has all the features of a high class industrial printer for a wide application range. They include a large colored touch display with self-explanatory symbols for intuitive operation in all languages.
- Centered label path eliminates ribbon wrinkling
- Multiple interfaces (SD memory card, USB, Ethernet, and serial)
- Basic, peel/dispenser, and cutter models available
- 203 dpi, 300 dpi, and 600 dpi models available
- Accepts coated side in or coated side out ribbons
- Optional external unwind and rewinders
- Comes with CABlabel S3 Lite software
- Multiple wireless networking (WLAN) options available
How do I purchase one?
Priddy Sales is an authorized North America CAB partner. Call us at 800-275-0828 to discuss your project and receive a prompt no obligation quote.