Spray grade hot melt adhesives are perfect for temperature-sensitive materials, such as plastic foams and films. Spraying allows for a wider area of adhesion, for improved bond strength on weaker substrates when compared with bead dispensing. These systems are solvent-free and non-toxic, so there are none of the environmental problems often associated with spray guns. We proudly distribute the market leader Power Adhesives for these products!
Hot Melt Options
- TEC 410 for pallet stabilization or polystyrene
- TEC 420 for general purpose assembly of foams, plastics, fabrics, and wood
- TEC 424 for precast concrete forms
- TEC 425 high performance with 3 minute open time for metals
- TEC 430 aggressive performance with 6 minute open time
- Narrow, medium, and wide nozzle options available
- Optional workstation with mount, foot control, and timer
- Hot melt has indefinite shelf life with no special shipping or storage requirements
- No adhesive waste; any unused hot melt will re-melt the next time
How do I purchase these products?
Call us at 800-275-0828 to discuss your application and receive a prompt no obligation quote.