Universal Labeling Systems can manufacture a custom labeling system for your specific application. Do you have an irregularly
shaped product or container? Need to label on multiple sides in a single pass? Universal has already created numerous systems
to meet these and other labeling challenges.
See videos of previous custom labeling solutions by clicking here.
New Corner Leading Unit from Universal Labeling Systems - Introducing a new twist to the Universal Corner
Leading (CL) for both the UPA II series (Print & Apply) and L60 Corner Leading (Pre-printed labels).|
Like previous corner leading units, the products still require a positive drive and justified edge.
Click here to view a demo video.
- Simplified without a need for a secondary wipe down arm or rotary actuator
- Faster with a throughput speed of 30 products per minute (based on a 4in x 10in label)
- Requires no product sensor
New All Electric Printer Applicator from Universal Labeling Systems - The UPA IIe all electric system features:
Click here to see this system in action.
- Stepper driven print & apply
- Up to 50% faster than pneumatic systems
- More energy efficient than traditional print & apply systems
- Ideal for clean room environments
- Vacuum is achieved without the use of fans
- PLC controlled
- Friendly operator touch screen
- Universal's "quick change" tamp heads
- Compatible with all Sato, Zebra, and Datamax print engines