Need to sequentially label your products or boxes? Have an asset management project? Priddy Sales can create pre-printed
or on-demand printed consecutive labels for your application. Need a few rolls of labels printed with a quick turnaround?
Need a barcode or logo as well? Want us to maintain record of last numbers used and just order when needed? We can do that.|
Want to apply smaller sequential labels? Take a look at our Garvey marking gun for printing and applying labels in a single or
double progression format.
Universal Labeling Systems can manufacture a custom labeling system for your specific application. Do you have an irregularly
shaped product or container? Need to label on multiple sides in a single pass? Universal has already created numerous systems
to meet these and other labeling challenges.
See videos of previous custom labeling solutions by clicking here.
New All Electric Printer Applicator from Universal Labeling Systems - The UPA IIe all electric system features:
Click here to see this system in action.
- Stepper driven print & apply
- Up to 50% faster than pneumatic systems
- More energy efficient than traditional print & apply systems
- Ideal for clean room environments
- Vacuum is achieved without the use of fans
- PLC controlled
- Friendly operator touch screen
- Universal's "quick change" tamp heads
- Compatible with all Sato, Zebra, and Datamax print engines