The ECO-friendly TEC 3400 all electric hot melt glue dispenser was designed as a replacement for the TEC 3200 tool. With 400 watts it can dispense up to 8.25 lbs. of 1 3/4″ (43mm) glue slugs per hour with no air compressor. It is a great lower cost alternative to the Loctite 175 or Henkel Loctite EQ HM22 glue guns!
What are some of the features?
- The TEC 3400 includes 4 temperature modules ranging from 260 to 420 degrees F
- Built-in trigger boost to detect when the trigger is pulled frequently, and then boosts power to the heater to meet this increased demand. This allows the
adhesive to be always applied at the optimum temperature.
- The micro-controller detects periods of non-use and progressively reduces the temperature of the tool until it is switched off after 2 hours. Simply pulling the trigger resets the tool, which quickly recovers to the set temperature. This feature saves energy, improves tool reliability and is an important safety feature in the work place.
- The controller also detects various fault conditions and will indicate these with a rapidly flashing indicator. If this occurs the tool will shut down, preventing more serious damage, and ensuring user safety.
- Standard precision nozzle included, also available
- Detachable stand for additional portability
How do I purchase it?
Call us at 800-275-0828 to discuss the project or buy it online HERE. Priddy Sales is an authorized Power Adhesive distributor with a full service and support staff.